“Without obsession, life is nothing.” — John Waters
Hello, I’m Fareedah and I write as obsessively as I feel.
When I’m not writing, I’m reading for school, going on silent walks, sleeping or burying myself in ice-cream and an abundance of buttered shortbread.
You’re welcome to my blog. I’m glad you finally decided to brave an entry into this trip of escape.
This blog is where I’ll be sharing my short pieces, poetry, prose and random tidbits about my life and its happenings.
If you enjoy pieces of humor strewn in reflective then you should certainly stay; plus ++ there are seats for everyone. Yes, you heard me, everyone.
For more of my longer works, check out my Wattpad and be sure to say Hi.
You can also subscribe to my monthly self development newsletter with this link F.O.A newsletter
- Self-Sabotage: It and Getting over the World of Damage 1.[ A Series]Apologies for the lateness of this month’s newsletter. It’s been a rough couple… Continue reading Self-Sabotage: It and Getting over the World of Damage 1.[ A Series]
- yang’s love in three stages—fareedah agberemiit’s yearning. tear streaked face with hearts clenched in the hollow of palms.… Continue reading yang’s love in three stages—fareedah agberemi
- The Intersection Of Adulthood and FearI don’t know what to start this with but I’ll start the shitty… Continue reading The Intersection Of Adulthood and Fear
- family: definition, maybethey told me to write about family and incensced,my pen painted the tale… Continue reading family: definition, maybe
- Golden Smiles || Minds Heavy with Prejudice© Fareedah AgberemiI know you thought growing up was all you’d ever need Stared at… Continue reading Golden Smiles || Minds Heavy with Prejudice© Fareedah Agberemi